Roasted Cauliflower Puree
Make this Tonight - "Short Ribs-a-la-Royce"
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound butter, room temperature
- ½ cup cream
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large saute pan, saute the cauliflower in 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium-high heat until caramelized and fork-tender.
- Once cooked, mash the cauliflower-like you would potatoes and whip with a wooden spoon until creamy and smooth.
- Add the butter, cream, garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil to taste.