Make this Tonight - "Konbi’s Greatest Hits!"
- 3 eggs
- 55 grams dashi
- 10 grams Usukuchi Soy Sauce
- 6 grams sake, flamed off
- 3 grams Shiro Dashi
- 2 slices Japanese Milk Bread
- Butter to taste
- Kewpie Mayo to taste
- Dijon Mustard to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk all the tamago ingredients until well combined.
- Cook in a rectangular Japanese omelet pan with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-low heat until the eggs are cooked through.
- Add kewpie mayo and dijon mustard to both sides of the bread.
- Place cooked eggs in the sandwich and serve.