- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons za’atar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes in 1/3” thick wedges. Pat dry of any moisture.
- In a bowl, toss the potato with the oil until well covered. In a small bowl, combine all the spices and then sprinkle the seasoning into the bowl of potatoes and toss with a set tongs to evenly coat each potato wedge.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper that has been lightly sprayed with oil.
- After 15-20 minutes, turn potatoes to brown the other side and lower heat to 400F. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.