Crab Vinaigrette (Crab Agrodolce)
Make this Tonight - "And If Udon Know, Now You Do"
- 50 grams shallot, small dice
- 75 grams fennel, small dice
- 68 grams celery, small dice
- 15 grams garlic, grated
- 215 grams, sherry vinegar
- 30 grams sugar
- 1 bottle, crab paste
- 5 grams fennel pollen
- 200 grams olive oil
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- In a small saute pan saute the shallot, fennel, celery and garlic in olive oil on medium-high heat until soft.
- Add sugar and sherry vinegar to deglaze.
- Take off heat and allow to cool down.
- Place in a food processor with the crab paste and blend until you no longer see the vegetables.
- Remove and place into a medium mixing bowl and add the fennel pollen and olive oil.
- Mix well to combine. Season with lemon juice and salt and stir to combine.