Rosewater Chia Limeade
Make this Tonight - "Mexican: Recipes from a Tasty Traveler"
- 1 ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar or ¾ cup agave syrup, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- ⅛ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 tablespoon beet juice
- 1-gallon water
- Sprig mint leaves for garnish
- Pour lime juice and dissolved sugar water into one gallon
- Pitcher and mix. Add rose water, chia seeds and beet juice to the pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with water and gently stir to blend ingredients. Garnish with mint sprigs.