Honey Curried Chicken
Make this Tonight - "Chicken Casserole for the Soul"
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup mustard
- 8 ounces salted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, whisk the honey, mustard, butter on medium heat until thoroughly mixed and slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Pour the honey mixture over chicken thighs in a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit.