Lemon and Olive Oil Dressed Bitter Greens Salad
Make this Tonight - "Chicken Casserole for the Soul"
- 1 head red lettuce
- 1 head radicchio
- 2 bunches mint
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Roughly tear lettuce, radicchio, and mint leaves. Add to a bowl along with cilantro.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, and sugar. Whisk vigorously until emulsified, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the bowl of greens and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.