- 2 avocados
- 15 grams garlic, blanched
- ½ bunch chives, blanched
- 100 grams basil, blanched
- 300 grams creme fraiche
- 150 grams mayonnaise
- 75 grams lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound Nueske bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Black pepper
- 2-3 Heirloom tomatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons Aleppo pepper
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Half loaf day-old brioche, cut into squares
- 1 quart clarified butter
- 2 cups + garnish parmesan cheese, microplaned
- Sea salt
- 1 egg
- Small ladle of clarified butter
- 1 bunch butter lettuce
- 1 bunch radicchio
- 1 bunch treviso mix
- Seared tomatoes
- Brown sugar bacon, crumbled by hand
- 2 avocado, sliced
- Olive oil, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Green Goddess dressing, to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Blanch the herbs and garlic; squeeze out all the water using a cheesecloth.
- Rough chop blanched herbs.
- Place herbs, lemon juice, and garlic and puree until smooth.
- Add avocado, mayonnaise and creme fraiche and blend until very smooth.
- Season with salt and lemon as necessary.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon sliced down on a sheet tray lined with a silpad.
- Sprinkle with bacon and brown sugar and black pepper and cook in the oven for 15 mins, until crispy.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Season with sea salt, pepper, and Aleppo.
- Heat a nonstick saute pan on medium-high heat with enough to coat pan olive oil, sear the tomatoes on both sides making sure not to overcook them.
- Remove and season with lemon juice and olive oil. Allow to cool.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat with clarified butter just before smoking.
- Add the brioche squares, saute until golden brown.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the croutons with parmesan cheese and sea salt.
- Place on a paper-lined tray to drain.
- Heat a non-stick saute pan with clarified butter over medium heat.
- Add the egg and saute until the sides are crispy and the yolk is runny, reserve.
- Place lettuces down on a plate, add tomatoes, bacon, croutons sliced avocado and a fried egg.
- Drizzle the salad with Green Goddess dressing, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Finish by shaving parmesan cheese over the top with a microplane.