- ½ pound cauliflower sprouts
- 1 quart beef fat
- About 1 ¼ cauliflower heads, broken down into florets
- 4 cups milk
- ¼ pound butter
- 4 grams salt
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam the cauliflower sprouts in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Dip the cooked cauliflower sprouts in beef fat. Grill them on a grill with high heat for 2 ½ minutes on each side. Remove and reserve.
- Place cauliflower puree at the bottom of the plate.
- Top with the grilled cauliflower sprout.
- Shave fresh pecorino cheese on top and finish with cracked black pepper.
- Sweat cauliflower in olive oil in a large saute pan over medium head.
- Once softened add heavy cream just to cover.
- Cook slowly until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Place contents in a blender and puree; adjust seasoning with salt.