Make this Tonight - "Not Your Average Lasagna, Meatball and Side Salad Night"
- ½ pound Ground Beef
- ½ pound Ground Veal
- ½ pound Ground Pork
- ½ Large White Onion, Very Small Dice
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, Chopped
- 6 cups Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Parmesan, Microplaned
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Chili Flake, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sweat the onions and garlic in a large saute pan over medium heat in some olive oil until soft and
- translucent. A little color is fine, but the goal is not to make caramelized onions. Cool on a sheet tray with parchment
- In a large bowl with plenty of room to mix all of these ingredients thoroughly,
- add all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Ball up in approximately 2 oz. balls, placing them on a sheet tray lined with
- parchment as you go.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking. Put the meatballs in a container large enough to hold them with the sauce. Pour the sauce over them, and cool.