Salt Roasted Sweet Onions
Make this Tonight - "Seared Salmon Hodgepodge Dinner"
- 4 sweet yellow onions
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 Egg whites
- ¼ cups olive oil
- 3 cups salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, egg whites oil and salt and a little water to form a dough.
- Wrap each individual onion thoroughly and place on a sheet tray. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Break the shell and quarter the onion, remove the baked crust and serve.