Make this Tonight - "Seared Salmon Hodgepodge Dinner"
- 2 lbs wild-caught, skin-on salmon filets, butchered into 6-ounce portions.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring Salmon to room temperature and dress liberally with olive oil, rosemary and salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining rosemary and rough chopped garlic and saute lightly.
- Add salmon portions and sear until skin is crisp. Flip the salmon and cook for two minutes.
- Place the pan into the oven for 4-5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked though. Serve skin side down.