- 4- 14 ounce cans of Great Northern Beans
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, rough chop
- ½ cup mint, torn
- ½ head radicchio, chiffonade
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Drain beans and rinse thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl mix beans, red onion, roughly chopped cilantro, mint, and radicchio.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar until emulsified.
- Add to the bowl of beans and toss everything to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.