- 3 cups frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried dill
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried chives
- ¾ cup parmesan
- 1 ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place spinach in mixing bowl. Add egg and all the herbs and spices and mix until evenly blended.
- Pour into a well-oiled ramekin dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until it gets a toasty crust on top.
- Serve with za’atar crisps.