Persian Lavash Pizza
Make this Tonight - "Lonely Hearts Mezze"
- 1 large rectangular lavash flatbread
- 2 heaping tablespoons roasted red pepper dip
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spread a light layer of red pepper dip on lavash.
- Evenly sprinkle olives, onions, and cilantro on lavash.
- Evenly sprinkle crumbled feta and red pepper flakes on top.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve