Red Beet Labneh & Crudite
Make this Tonight - "Lonely Hearts Mezze"
- 6 cooked beets
- 3 cups labneh
- 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Persian cucumbers, cut intp spears
- Tri-color bell peppers, sliced
- Carrots, sliced
- Celery, cut into sticks
- Radishes, quartered
- Cauliflower, cut into florets
- Puree cooked beets in a small food processor.
- Place pureed beets in mixing bowl and add oil, lemon juice, and tahini. Gently blend.
- Add all spices. Mix till well blended.
- Pour into a decorative circular serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place bowl in the center of a large round serving platter.
- Arrange vegetables around the bowl of dip in a colorful and well-composed manner.