- 1 Rack of lamb, French cut
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 c. Flat leaf parsley
- 2 T kosher salt
- 1 T cracked black pepper
- 4 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Season rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat Pan add 2 T olive oil and wear both sides of lamb till goos crust forms, about 2 min on each side.
- Blend garlic and herbs with remaining olive oil.
- Remove lamb from pan and transfer to parchment lined baking tray. Cover bones with tin foil.
- Spread top of lamb rack with garlic herb purée.
- Place in the oven and cook for 12-16 min.
- Remove and let rest for 5 min.