Chipotle Grapefruit Margarita
Make this Tonight - "Cocktails and Ceviche-yay!"
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 small pinch chipotle powder
- 2 grapefruit wedges
- Mix together kosher salt and chipotle powder.
- Rub lime wedge over the rim of two margarita glasses. Dip glasses in chipotle salt.
- Combine grapefruit juice, tequila, orange liqueur, chipotle powder in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain and pour into dipped margarita glasses. Garnish with grapefruit wedges.