- Chicken Stock
- Whole Pepper
- Bay Leaf
- 2-3 Chicken Thighs with Skin on
- Dried Wild Mushrooms
- White Wine
- Chicken Stock, reserved from poached chicken
- Double Heavy Cream
- Olive Oil
- Carrots, reserved from poached chicken
- Salt & pepper
- Yellow Squash
- Italian seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Immerse first 7 ingredients into Large Pot to Boil.
- Once Boiling, Season Chicken w Salt and Pepper; Poach for 7-10 Min.
- Remove after and let it Rest on Metal Tray or Small Rack.
- Now take the Chicken, Re-season with Salt and Pepper.
- Take a hot pan, drizzle olive oil and place chicken skin side down to crisp up.
- Add Butter to finish basting, and take out. Slice for serving.
- In a medium saute pan, add Olive Oil, Add all ingredients, except white wine and heavy cream, and let it cook down to get fragrant.
- Deglaze Pan with White Wine and Add Chicken stock then heavy cream.
- Strain Sauce into Separate pan, getting all those flavors and reduce again; Add Parsley to finish.
- Peel turnips.
- Boil In water until soft.
- Add Carrots and Mash (or Food Processor).
- Add Butter, Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Slice Squash into Small – Med Size circles, cut Cherry Tomatoes in half.
- In larger Bowl, Mix all until coated nicely. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Roast for about 10-12 min.