Make this Tonight - "Beef Welly for The Hungry Belly"
- 6 ½ whole eggs
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 grams salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 5 grams vanilla paste
- ¼ pound mascarpone
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 205 grams ap flour
- 17 grams baking powder
- ½ pint heavy cream
- 2 ounces mascarpone
- 1 ounces powdered sugar, plus more for powdering
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and sift.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, salt, zest, vanilla extract, mascarpone and ricotta.
- Whisk the flour into the wet ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Using a 2 ounce ice cream scoop, scoop one at a time into a large pot filled with oil set to 350 degrees and fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the heavy cream, mascarpone and powdered sugar. Put mixture in the iSi canister and charge with 2 charges of gas.
- Dust the doughnuts in powdered sugar, plate with the strawberries and the whipped cream from the canister.