- 2 firm but ripe avocados, cut into 8 pieces each
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced ¼ thick
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼ slices
- ½ white onion, quartered and thinly sliced, and rinsed
- ½ bunch cilantro, rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ tsp Montana Mex chile seasoning
- 2 - 3 T Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- To Taste: Salt & Pepper
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumber, and onions on a platter.
- Disperse avocado slices evenly on top.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice and avocado oil. At this point, the Ensalada can be covered and be set in the fridge for a couple of hours if needed.
- Before serving, drizzle dressing evenly over salad, sprinkle both seasoning blends and finish with the chopped cilantro.
- Every palate is different and as the cook, you may want to make this dish spicier by adding more Jalapeno seasoning or not spicy at all by removing it. Simply keep in mind that adding salt and cracked pepper to taste or adjusting seasonings is completely up to your creative control.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com.