- 1 red onion
- 1 orange, squeezed
- 1 lime, squeezed
- a few pinches fresh or dry Mexican oregano
- ¼ - ½ teaspoons Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Using an open flame, char the onion on all sides, around 10 min.
- Remove excess charred paper and slice in ¼ inch slices.
- Add to a bowl along with all remaining ingredients, stir and let sit for a minimum of 30 min. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com