- 1-2 large russet Potato, Peeled and cut in 5 large slices, about 4 cups cut up.
- ½ head of Cauliflower, Florets removed from the stem
- ¼ C Montana Mex extra virgin Avocado Oil
- 2-3 teaspoons Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- One lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- Cracked White Pepper and Salt to taste
- In a med stock pot full of water, simmer Potato and Cauliflower for 20-30 minutes until tender and completely cooked through. Strain in a sieve.
- Add cooked Potato and Cauliflower back to the pot. Add avocado oil, lemon zest, thyme, and jalapeno seasoning. Mash with a hand masher, spoon, or fork until the mash is as smooth as you like it.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com.