- 1 ½ lb washed and cleaned Watercress
- 1 oz / ¼ cup Hazelnuts, toasted, peeled, crushed
- ¼ cup Montana Mex, extra virgin Avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp whole grain Mustard
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- ¼ tsp salt
- To taste cracked Black Pepper
- In an oven set at 350, toast Hazelnuts for 10 min. Remove from oven and using a dry kitchen towel, massage exterior paper/skin away from the inner nut.
- In a small bowl whisk together Honey, Thyme, Lemon juice, and Mustard. Slowly add Avocado Oil while whisking. Check for seasoning and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, drizzle dressing over Watercress, toss gently. Serve with crushed Hazelnuts as a topping.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com.