Make this Tonight - "Yacht Rockin’ Kabobs "
- 1 pound minced lamb
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- ½ teaspoons Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- 1 teaspoons Montana Mex Chile seasoning
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine and mix all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Cook a small piece of the Kebab to check seasoning. Adjust as needed to suit your preferences.
- Form the ground meat mixture into 5-inch kabobs and cook on a medium-high heat grill until cooked through and the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com