Make this Tonight - "Yacht Rockin’ Kabobs "
- 1 pound Beefsteak Tomatoes, seeded & diced into large 1” pieces
- ½ pound Cucumbers, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Jimmy Nardello or Anaheim peppers, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ bunch flat-leaf Parsley, rinsed and chopped
- ½ cup Montana Mex extra virgin Avocado oil
- ½ tablespoon Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until evenly distributed.
- Check the seasoning level and adjust as needed.
- Add a small handful of chopped parsley and a fresh drizzle of Avocado oil to the salad once plated family-style on a serving platter and just before serving.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com