- 1 ½ lbs Broccoli, cut into med sized pieces with stalk attached
- 8 cloves Garlic, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup Montana Mex extra virgin Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste cracked Black Pepper
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and then broccoli.
- Stir and turn broccoli until florets and stalks begin to blister and turn dark brown in places.
- Add garlic, jalapeno seasoning, and a touch of salt and black pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- To purchase Montana Mex oils and spices, check out MontanaMex.com.