Mushroom Garnish for Schnitzel
Make this Tonight - "Freedman's: Modern Jewish Ashkenazi Classics"
- 1 cups of mixed wild mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup mushroom stock
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon chopped dill
- ½ pound butter
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat saute the mushrooms in olive oil.
- Add the garlic and cook.
- Once the mushrooms are seared add in the chicken stock, mushroom stock, parsley, and dill.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the butter and mount to make a pan gravy.
- Reserve warm.