- 7 ounces fresh uni
- 90 grams Creme Fraiche
- 2 Meyer lemons
- 1# baby artichokes, cleaned and cut in half
- 3 breakfast radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Calabrian chili oil
- Add the creme fraiche, sea urchin and zest to a blender and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Add the artichokes to a large pot of olive oil at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook until crispy. Remove from oil and allow to drain. Season with salt.
- Once slightly cooled add to the oil again and cook until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with sea urchin cream and a lemon wedge.