- 285 milliliters milk
- 115 grams all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill each cup of a muffin tin with 1 tablespoon of canola oil and preheat in the oven for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and eggs.
- Once combined, whisk in the flour and salt into the liquid mixture and pass through a fine mesh strainer.
- Remove the muffin tray from the oven, fill the muffin tins ⅔ full of the batter and return to the oven.
- Shut the door and leave for 25-30 minutes. Ensure you don't open the oven door before they are finished or they may collapse.