- 1 Hamachi collar
- 1/2 teaspoon yuzu kosho
- 1 T Tamari
- 1.5 teaspoons mirin
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Quickly rinse the hamachi collar in cold water and pat dry.
- Place the collar skin side down, on a sheet tray covered with tin foil lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the collar is roasting combine the yuzu kosho glazing in a bowl and whisk together.
- Remove the collar from the oven and brush the glazing over the warm collar gently and then return to the oven for 2-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with the ponzu in a vessel on the side.