- Lime wedges
- kosher salt
- 1 ½ ounce Anejo Tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- ¾ ounce orange flavored liquor
- Splash of cranberry juice, pineapple juice, or orange juice
- With a lime wedge, rim the mouth of the glass with lime juice and dip into a shallow dish of kosher salt. Fill the salt rimmed glass with ice.
- In a shaker, add ice, tequila, lime juice and orange flavored liquor. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into salt-rimmed glass. Add a splash of your favorite juice, if desired, and garnish with lime.