- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups Cotija cheese, finely crumbled
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1 lime cut into wedges, to taste
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Grill the corn on a hot grill until slightly charred, about 7 - 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, heavy cream, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Slather cooked corn with sour cream mixture.
- Place the cotija cheese in a shallow dish or on a plate. Roll the slathered ear of corn in the cheese until the corn is covered.
- Season with chili powder, lime juice, and cilantro to taste.