- 20 oz macaroni shells
- 10 oz wide egg noodles pasta
- 2 ½ pounds mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 3 tablespoons Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup McCormick’s Mesquite seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place 4 cups of water in a large pot. Add seasoning salt, garlic salt, bouillon and stir and bring to a boil. Add both pastas and cook until cooked al dente, about 10 minutes. Remove a cup of seasoned water, and reserve. Drain excess water to just above pasta. Add cheese and mix to combine.
- Grease a 9’ baking pan with grapeseed oil. Pour pasta & cheese mix in pan, add seasoned water as needed. Sprinkle mesquite seasoning on top. Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Let cool and serve.