- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 12 oz BBQ sauce
- 10 oz organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tablespoons Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a heavy bottomed dutch-oven with grapeseed oil and heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together the seasoning salt, garlic salt, chicken bouillon and flour. Place the chicken wings in the flour mixture and toss to coat. Shake off excess flour and fry for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oil and drain on a dry paper towel, allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix the BBQ sauce and honey. Place fried chicken in BBQ honey mix and toss to fully coat.
- Place coated chicken on a sheet pan and put in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.