- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 italian squash, sliced
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Beyond Meat patties, defrosted
- 10’ spinach wrap
- Pinch Lawry’s seasoning salt
- Pinch garlic powder
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup salsa (see recipe below)
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add oil. Fry the beyond patties for 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and and slice into thin strips. Set aside.
- Bring the cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add oil. Add the sliced potatoes and cook. Then add asparagus, peppers, and squash. Sauté for 10 minutes or until desired. Add back the Beyond Meat and simmer a few more minutes.
- Heat the spinach wrap on the grill, 2 minutes per side. Take tortilla wrap and add the contents of ingredients from the pan. Add salsa & sour cream. Fold and wrap into a burrito. Slice in half and serve. Squeeze lime juice on top.