- 10 oz broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups mild cheddar, shredded
- 10 ¾ oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 3 Tbl butter unsalted melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13x9 baking dish with grapeseed oil. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs, mix well. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Place saltines in a resealable bag and, with your hands crush into crumbs. Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown.