- 2 lbs baby yukon gold potatoes (red bliss or any other small potato works as well)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook the potatoes in heavily salted, boiling water until you can pierce them easily with a cake tester or a knife.
- Drain them and allow them to cool.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut them in half and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bow, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, parsley and onion.
- Pour this mixture over potatoes and then toss to coat.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper to taste, and transfer to a serving bowl.