- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- fresh chopped green Thai chilies
- 1 pack soft tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, green and white parts kept separate
- Using a wok, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté garlic, ginger and white parts of scallions until aromatic.
- Add the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and chilies and cook for 1 min.
- Toss the tofu into the sauce to warm (about 1 min).
- Garnish with the green parts of scallions and serve hot.