- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1/2 serrano chile, minced
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Add diced squash to a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange on a sheet tray in an even layer.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- In a bowl, toss with the remaining ingredients and serve.