- 1 1/2 lbs green tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon aleppo pepper (or cayenne if aleppo unavailable)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, toasted and chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter and dress with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Garnish with black and white sesame seeds, peanuts, aleppo pepper, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.