- ½ cup treviso radicchio, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup belgian endive, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ arugula
- ⅓ cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
- Shallot Vinaigrette (see recipe)
- ⅓ cup parmigiano reggiano, freshly grated
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 2-3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix everything in a bowl and add 3-4 oz of the dressing and toss well to combine.
- Plate in a salad bowl and top with freshly grated parmigiano reggiano.
- Add the vinegar, shallots, dijon mustard, salt and pepper into a blender. Blend until smooth and slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Once emulsified, blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Set aside.