- 1 large fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced using mandoline or knife (if whole, reserve the fronds)
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 blood oranges, or regular oranges, segmented
- ½ cup toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup of whole dill or fennel fronds
- Arrange fennel sliced on a platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fennel and drizzle the olive oil over the fennel.
- Top with blood orange segments and garnish with some pistachios, lemon zest and fresh dill or fennel fronds.