- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ice cubes, to fill glass
- ½ cup ginger beer
- 3 thin slices of Jalapeno (add more for spicier or less for cooler)
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- sumac sugar mix (2 tablespoon sumac, 1 tablespoon sugar mixed together)
- Classically, you want to serve this in a copper mug. That said, you can use whatever glassware you have if you don’t have the copper mug.
- Fill mug with ice. Add the rest of the ingredients (except for lime wedge and sumac sugar mix) and stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with a lime wedge half dipped in sumac sugar mix atop the drink or on the lip. Enjoy fresh and cold!