- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 10 strawberries with stems, washed and dried very well
- Put the semi-sweet and white chocolates into 2 separate microwave safe bowls.
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate bowl in the microwave at half power, for 1 minute, stir and then heat for another minute or until melted and smooth. Repeat this step for the bowl of white chocolate. You can also melt the chocolates on top of separate double boilers.
- Once the chocolates are melted, line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip it into the dark chocolate, lift and twist slightly, allowing the excess chocolate to fall back into the bowl. Set strawberries on the parchment paper, and repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- Once chocolate is dry (about 1 minute) dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle over the dipped strawberries to create lines.