Make this Tonight - "Derrell Does Valentine’s Day"
- 1 large bunch of asparagus (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat a pan on high until it begins to smoke.
- Coat asparagus in oil, and place in the pan and let saute for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle on seasoned salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, and cook until the spices begin to blacken on the asparagus.
- Drizzle the soy sauce of the asparagus and cook for another 30 seconds, using tongs to evenly coat the asparagus.
- Remove and serve immediately.