Enchiladas de Mole Coloradito
Make this Tonight - "Mole Made Easy"
- 12 (6-inch/15-cm) corn tortillas (store-bought preferred)
- 5 cups (1.2 L) Mole Coloradito
- ½ cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- Crumbled queso fresco, for garnish
- In a comal or dry skillet over medium heat, toast each tortilla until pliable, about a minute for each side.
- Set aside.In a medium-sized skillet over low heat, bring the mole negro to a low simmer.Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- When hot, using tongs, briefly dip each tortilla into the oil until the tortilla starts to get crispy on the edges and then immediately but briefly dip the tortilla into the mole negro.
- Fold the tortillas in half twice to form a triangle shape and serve three to a plate. Top with crumbled cheese and a little more sauce and serve.