- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or canola oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped fine
- ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Grate cauliflower, or cut into pieces and pulse in a food processor until chopped fine.
- In a large sauté pan, drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil and sauté onions until transparent, 3-4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook until soft, 5 minutes.
- Add paprika and mix.
- Remove from heat and add chopped cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.