- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 5 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 2 cups cilantro, leaves, and tender stems
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a food processor or blender, combine the garlic and jalapeno and pulse to loosely break them up.
- Add the cilantro and pulse a few times more.
- Add the yogurt, lime juice, vinegar, and salt and blend until combined.
- With the machine running, add the oils in a steady stream to emulsify everything.
- Set aside.
- This dressing will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.