- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- ½ c minced scallion
- Put the ground chicken in a medium-size mixing bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock together in a cup, slowly pour this liquid into the ground chicken while stirring, until all the liquid absorbs into the meat, then add egg and sesame oil in and mix well.
- After all seasoning is mixed into the chicken, add ginger and scallion last, mix well, and ready for folding.
- Use a dumpling folder, 1 wrapper to 1 tbsp chicken filling per dumpling. After all the jiaozi are folded, boil 1 pot of water in a large pot, add jiaozi in when the water is boiling.
- When the water re-boil again, add ½ cup cold water, repeat one more time, all the jiaozi should be floating on top of the water, then they are done.
- Enjoy them hot, with some black vinegar and chili oil